Why have a home inspection?
There are many different reasons to have a home inspection. Whether you have entered into a contract to purchase a home, or are getting ready to list your home for sale, an inspection should be done to so you are the most educated as to what repairs can or should be made to the property prior to the property before selling or purchasing.
Peace of Mind with an Inspection by SRE
SRE is the leading home inspection brand, tested and proven for 30+ years. They deliver complete peace of mind to buyers and sellers of homes and other properties. . With SRE HomeServices, you can expect:
- A proven team with PROVEN results – SRE has completed over 100,000 home inspections.
- Detailed, yet easily understood explanations of every aspect of our findings with the SRE Report
- Evaluate your home on 400+ points to provide a detailed condition assessment
- True professionalism — our quality assurance seal is an indicator of a name you can trust.
SRE and it’s family of services offer a wide array of inspection services.
- Whole House Inspection
- Radon Testing
- Termite / Wood Destroying Insects
- Re-Keying your new Home
Want to learn more?
Check out Amerispec at radontestnebraska.com or call to talk to one of their friendly staff 402-970-1350 or email at email@example.com